CES Trade Show Model
Hire CES Trade Show Model Victoria or any of our Las Vegas Convention Models for your booth at the CES 2013 Trade Show today! 707-968-7536
The countdown has begun to the International Consumer Electronics Show, aka CES 2013. January 8-11 2013 the world will be changed by news on the next big tech products of the year and prototypes for what is in store for our future. If you are an exhibitor still thinking about hiring trade show models and talent, contact us today!
Our Motivated Models staff is available to expedite your request and get your chosen talent educated about your products before the start of the show. Our college educated, intelligent, tech savvy, and attractive CES trade show models are ideal for the consumer electronics show as they are enthusiastic about the new and innovative. The trade show models and trade show talent are available to engage and educate your potential clients, generate and qualify show leads, present and demonstrate products, gather crowds, and assist wherever necessary to make the most out of your 4 fabulous days exhibiting at CES. We have entertainers and entertainment available too! Hosting a CES VIP party and need additional staff to greet, mingle, run events, serve, bartend or even to hire entertainment – we can fill your needs!
It is not too late, there is still time!
The truth about Motivated Models trade show models and trade show hostesses:
– Although very attractive, they are well-educated about your products/services and can pass as a full-time employee of your company when talking to attendees and other vendors alike.
– They increase show leads and can QUALIFY leads (helping to filter those with whom your staff have sales discussions, maximizing your employees valuable time at the show), taking notes on key discussions, and probing for key information to determine if someone can be a potential client (as well as how ‘hot’ of a lead they are).
– Our talent arrives in business professional attire (unless otherwise requested) to help elevate your image
– It’s a great way to keep the budget down as you avoid travel costs by hiring someone locally and you can keep key personnel at the office to maintain business all while have enough hands for the masses attending the show. You paid all that money for your booth, you might as well have enough people to interface with those coming by!
– Trade show professionals from Motivated Models are just that, motivated professionals in the trade show industry. They know the right dialogue to say to engage consumers in an open-ended manner (the best approach at trade shows) all while gathering key information to qualify them as a decision maker for your companies products/services. Although it sounds simple, this outgoing presence can make or break success at a show and often is something your own personnel lack (they don’t work trade shows everyday, it’s an acquired).
Contact us today to inquire about our services, get a quote, & see available talent!