Looking to hire Virtual Reality demonstrators to attract and engage attendees at your next trade show, product launch or experiential event? Our Virtual Reality talent can assist with event setup, distribution of VR goggles, briefing attendees on how to interact with the devices, explaining product/services, answering product questions and more. Contact us to learn more about our VR event model and talent services. 707-968-7536
Virtual reality demonstration stations are popular at experiential marketing events, trade shows, conventions and VIP events.
VR on Premise Events Are Popular Because:
- It's a great way to leave a lasting impression with attendees through a completely immersive experience
- It's a cutting edge method of engagement
- VR is a hot topic and attracts a lot of interest, in general
- It's a great format to showoff media rich experiences and companies
Each deployment, however, is labor intensive and there are a lot of things to keep in mind when putting a VR event together.
VR Experiential Event Potential Pit Falls
- There can be a learning curve for attendees using the VR goggles that have never done so before
- There are a plethora of VR goggle products and companies on the marketing including the Sumsung 360, HTC Vive, Song Playstation VR, Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, Google Daydream View, Homida, Cast AR, Microsoft HoloLens, Magic Leap, WorldViz, etc.
- The devices are expensive so they need to be properly cared for
- They need to be gathered after every user experience is over and ensure there is no damage
- They need to be properly charged throughout the day
- The media being show or games being played need to encompass some aspect of the company/products/services offered
For this, we have a suite of virtual reality demonstrator models that are well versed in the VR space to help make your event a success.
Virtual Reality Demonstrators / VR Models Can:
- Help set up the event (wire the VR goggles / headsets / screens / recording devices / etc.)
- Attract and engage a crowd to keep the event full
- Brief the attends on how to use the devices and what to avoid doing
- Manage the devices to ensure all are brought back after each demo / experience
- Rotate and charge devices so they are always enough working units
- Report feedback
- Manage lines
- Distribute premiums, comment cards, literature, etc.
If you are interested in learning more about our tech savvy VR event models and Virtual Reality event staff, or virtual reality demonstrators contact us today! We're here to help and would love to discuss your needs and provide a quote: 707-968-7536 info@MotivatedModels.com